HOT MUMMAS I Kardashian Beauty Lip Plumping Shimmer Gloss

17:48

Kardashian Beauty Lip Plumping Shimmer Gloss £11.95 FOR 11g
with free delivery, from www.feelunique.com

The Kardashian sisters have recently launched Kardashian Beauty after a re-brand, and the products are only available in the UK from www.feelunique.com.

In all honesty, we are not amazed by some of their products we have tried, although I did like this honey flavoured microsphere lip plumping gloss. Apparently it works with your body to restore hydration and volume to lips, making lip tissue as plump as naturally possible without the use of invasive procedures.

It smells like real honey, and when applied makes lips tingle with a slightly minty flavour. It also stays on for a good while and isn't too sticky; it feels more like a thick balm. (I detest a sticky lip gloss where your hair gets stuck in it etc). My lips do feel a little plumper but I'll be honest the effect isn't particularly noticeable as I think a slick of lip gloss makes anyone's lips look fuller anyway!

Here are my before and after piccies! Let me know what you think!

Before:

After:




For more info visit www.feelunique.com


CB


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums