COOL BUBBAS I John Lewis Online Baby Catalogue

14:42

Just a quickie regarding the lovely new John Lewis Online Baby Catalogue, which you can download from their site here.

Anyone who has bought from John Lewis before will I'm sure testify to the high level of customer service, ease of returns etc. I recently bought all the new stuff for my house move from John Lewis for this reason and as an example I received a faulty product and they sent a courier to collect and exchange it the very next day!

With free delivery on orders over £50 and the price match promise 'Never Knowingly Undersold' you don't even need a reason to shop around!

The catalogue is also quite interactive with a zoom feature, and a 360 view/video option for many items, and advice pages for many sections.

I am definitely shopping here for my baby stuff from now on.

Visit the Baby section at www.johnlewis.com for more info.

CB



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have used them twice now, using the click and collect. It worked well
    http://tidd.ly/2099a344

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion with our mums