FIT MUMMAS | Day 4 - does housework count as exercise?

11:58

Stats: Sat 3 August
Weight: 64.6kg
Exercise: Spent whole day scrubbing kitchen and rest of house
Naughty food: I had a few pieces of that Dairy Milk choc with the sweeties inside! and hubby made pasta for dinner

~

Things aren't going all that well if I'm honest. We had buyers look around our house Sunday so spent entire Saturday cleaning. Inexplicably it took about 4 hours to clean the kitchen top to bottom! I felt like I'd run a marathon afterwards but who can tell if I burnt a lot of calories or not.

The problem is, all that work made me want naughty food on Saturday night. So I need to be a bit stronger. But at least we didn't crack open any wine, so that's good.

My weight has crept up a bit but such small differences could be down to something as simple as not having been to the loo, so not too worried.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums