HOT MUMMAS | Good Enough to Eat

12:43

We've already told you about Treacle Moon Dusted 'Cocoa Dreams' bath and shower gel, so i'll keep this short but sweet... I couldn't not tell you about Treacle Moon 'Warm Apple Pie Hugs' and 'Sweet Sugared Almond' bath and shower gel (available exclusively at Tesco). 


I love all things sweet so this lovely range of bath products suit me perfectly. To be honest I lathered it on thinking it was apple, then as the sweet aroma filled my bathroom, I thought to myself mmmm this smells like cake? Pastry? What is it? Then I realised - Apple Pie! It was exactly warm apple pie! Perfect for a cosy autumn evening of indulgence. 

Sweet Sugared Almond is part of the Candy Jar collection and is equally scrumptious, in fact either of these would be great Christmas gifts or even a wedding favour, the packaging is gorgeous and includes a cute little poem.

Treacle Moon, currently on offer at Tesco, until 3rd November, just £1.99 (normally £2.99) for 500ml so stock up the stockings now







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums