FESTIVE MUMMAS I On the eleventh day of Christmas

08:34

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love (even though I don't actually have one) gave to me...

Leopard print leggings

But these aren't just any leopard print leggings, they come in teeny weeny and adult sizes *fist pumps the air*



If you're a little bit soft like us, you'll love a matching mummy & baby duo - even if it's leopard print and your plus one is a BOY!

I've been told off by countless friends for dressing my little man so androgynously, but leopard print is unisex in my book - I'm a massive fan, therefore so is he - and doesn't he rock them effortlessly?



I love these matching MarMar big and little TWINNING pants from THE WEE DEPARTMENT STORE

Rock these buttery soft leggings come rain or shine all year round.



£39.95 for the big 'un's
£24.95 for the wee pair

LN


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums