HOT MUMMAS I Soap & Glory Skincare Products

11:15

I am lucky I've always had reasonably good skin....until I get pregnant, then it turns into a greasy, spotty mess!  And I know I shouldn't squeeze spots, but......!

So, I quickly decided I needed to change my skincare routine and for the past 3 months have been using these products which I thought I'd share.  They are lovely products, smell great, have brilliant names and best of all, they don't break the bank.

Peaches & Clean 4 in 1 Cleansing Milk. £5.33 from Boots

 
 
This cleansing milk smells divine, like peach yoghurt!  I use it morning and night.
 
Scrubatomic £6.00 from Boots


 
 
I use Scrubatomic once or twice a week, or just when I feel my face needs a good scrub.  This has quite fine particles in, so it's not as harsh as some face scrubs.

The Fab Pore Moisturiser £8.00 from Boots
Finally, I use the Fab Pore moisturiser as it's light and not greasy.

And then if I have any problem spots I use Dr Spot which is a super strength gel.  It does what it says on the tin box....it dries out spots within a couple of days.  As I am pregnant, I use this sparingly.

Dr Spot.  £5.33 from Boots.


 
All these products are currently on offer at Boots so it's a perfect time to try!


FJ

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums