HOT MUMMAS | Beauty bargain: Tesco Pro-Formula Q10 anti-ageing cream

13:09

You may have guessed by now that I love a good beauty bargain. So when I heard that Tesco had brought out its own brand Q10 anti-ageing cream for just £4.99 a pop, naturally I was on that like the proverbial fly.

Tesco Pro-Formula  Q10 Anti-ageing day and night cream











I've tried the day and night cream and have come to the conclusion that it isn't for my skin type. Or possibly not for my skin age.

The thing is, it's a bit more thick and heavy than I'm used to. I only used a small amount but afterwards I could feel it sitting on my skin. I imagine that if your skin is quite dry, or if you're in your 50s and up, this kind of cream is ideal. But my skin is combination and prone to spots, so anything too greasy isn't great for it, even if used overnight.

Perhaps it's just a matter of what I'm used to. The Olay Regenerist cream I use is light and non-greasy. 

I guess I would liken it most to Ponds Cold Cream. Not a bad thing, as I've successfully used Ponds before, but not quite right for me.

Having tried it just the once I can't speak to the effectiveness of the creams' anti-ageing properties. But I see no reason why it should be less effective than its peers. And at such an affordable price I'd say it's definitely worth giving it a proper try to see if it's right for you.

This product is available at Tesco.com for £4.99

RL x

You Might Also Like

1 comments



  1. Thanks for the usefull information. I am aware about the health benefits of Derma Joie

    Cream as I recently came across the aminogenesis eye control reviews which helps me in fighting anti-aging signs.

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion with our mums