SAVVY MUMMAS I Stock up- Kiddylicious Snacks

14:43

These 'healthier' snacks are designed to make fruit and veg more fun for toddlers, and they certainly do the job. My 2.5 year old loved them all.

They are also the perfect size to chuck a few in your handbag/pocket/changing bag, for emergency bribery situations!! You know the ones...

Of course I tried them too and really loved the banana chips and the fruit wiggles (fruit disguised as sweets), as well as the sweet potato chips.

To check out Asda's 4 for £2 offer on many of the snacks at the moment as well as rollback prices on others Click Here.

Prices start from 40p and are available from major supermarkets such as Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons and Ocado as well as Boots. To see the list of stockists Click Here

Stock up now!!

CB

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It is really good, and healthy. My kid really likes them. Everytime I go shopping now I always buy him them, stock up as you said :D also if you join there club here http://www.freestuffbaby.co.uk/free-kiddylicious-wafers/ you get some coupons and freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion with our mums