HOT MUMMAS | Better than half price Olay at Superdrug

16:14

While hunting in Superdrug for some Ferrero Roche (don't ask) I came across this too good to resist better than half price offer on Olay anti-aging products.

Short on cash, I only picked up the one item but I'm happy to report that I just looked on the website and the offer is still on - plus it's on loads more products than I saw in store.

I bought the Firm and Lift day cream and serum for only £4.97 (normal RRP £9.99).

It does say age 40+ on the box and I'm not quite there yet, but I figure that's equivalent to getting no sleep ever thanks to a toddler so it'll be perfect for me!

I've been using it for a few days now as a day-time moisturiser. As with all Olay products, it's a smooth light cream where you can feel the moisturising effect but without any greasiness. 

If you're going to use it under makeup though I would wait about 5 minutes until putting foundation on as it makes it slide a bit if you put it on straight away.

There is a Primer version in this range so that might be a better option for work days.

As to its anti-wrinkle properties I'm not sure but I'll keep using it and maybe come back and update the post with any results.

RL x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums