HOT MUMMAS I Kiehls Over

17:45

My skin is seriously fed up with baby wipes now, and perhaps forking out more than £1 on primark 2-4-1 drying face wipes, or borrowing the little 'uns bum wipes has to stop.

Now, this particular item has been around for 'ears, and I'm embarrassed to say that I've never tried it (having been in the beauty industry for 7!) it's called:

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate

With the tag line...One night, two drops, younger looking skin by the morning.
Did it work? Yes.



In my excitement I tore the packaging open, and without even reading the bottle slathered the rich overnight treatment on my dry, parched face...and snoozed.

After actually reading about the concentrate online, it says apply 2-3 drops on cleansed skin (whoops!), and gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead, then evenly distribute before giving a nice massage into the skin.

The concentrate is scented with aromatic oils, and that's because it's naturally derived and paraben-free, designed to work with the skin's natural nocturnal activity. Skin is the most receptive while you catch your zzz's. 
It's not stingy, nor heavy - it's just wonderful, and I'm not one to extol the virtues of something if it doesn't work - but I think I'm looking rather brighter and my annoying cheek scarring looks less prevalent.

The lightweight oil sinks into your skin, and leaves no greasy residue, or stains on your pillow!
I packed it with me on a little trip with a friend, who is now hooked on the 30ml little number. It's not me just imagining it. 

In reviews it regularly hits 4 to 5* ratings, and 69 per cent of people who tried it will re-buy it, plus the reviews say how it lasts so long. Just think, 2 drops per night...30ml, thats some longevity.

Perhaps it's only the price point that puts customers off, which isn't too shabby, but I'd say £40 is £40 - maybe a little steep when you're a new mum. Pop it on the birthday and Christmas wish list!



You can find it for around £36 from Space NK, Liberty and all good department stores. 

Mums, it's my new holy grail of beauty products, and something SO easy to slip into your non-existant routine.
Who wouldn't want to wake up more beautiful after just two little drops of concentrate?

LN x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums