SAVVY MUMMAS | Smelly Stocking Filler

23:49

I got a text message from my friend asking me if I like Chanel Mademoiselle perfume; to which I replied, I don't like it, I LOVE it! If I could afford it I would wear it every day and every night, even if I was just at home. I wondered why my friend was asking, maybe she had a voucher or discount code for a bottle? Unlikely, as Chanel rarely do money off.


To my surprise, my friend gave me a gift and told me it was the next best thing to my favourite perfume — a very similar scent, 'Suddenly Madame Glamour' by none other than up-and-coming supermarket, Lidl! This has apparently been on our shelves for a few months now, but it's news to me. I wouldn't say it has exactly the same smell, but it is very, very similar, and priced at an incredible £3.99 for 50ml, you can indeed wear it day and night! 

Lidl describe it as: "incorporating Bergamot and Jasmine, fresh citrus and floral notes merging to an alluring, exotic oriental accord – a timeless, affordable, and classic fragrance ".

It has apparently been so popular with customers that many stores have already sold out, but if you can get your hands on some it's the perfect stocking filler, or a lovely little treat for yourself!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums