HOT MUMMAS | An apple a day...

21:02

A few years ago I thought it would be a good idea to use hair removing cream to get rid of a slight tash  I had developed; I then sunbathed in 40 degree Moroccan sun, and since then I seem to have been left with a horrible tash shaped mark whenever I go in the sun! It's like an age spot I guess, that is entirely my own fault.


This summer my ever romantic husband bought me Clinique Dark Spot Corrector for my birthday. I know, how thoughtful. Not. After a good month or so of using it day and night, I'm sad to say (because I'm a big Clinique fan) it hadn't made any improvement. The packaging looks very scientific and flash, but honestly, it wasn't anything special to use; no scent and its bland thickish clear/white gloopy consistency wasn't anything to write home about.



I gave up banishing my dark spot tash - until, I discovered MyChelle Dermaceuticals. Specifically, Apple Brightening Serum. This brand is all about products with natural ingredients that are clinically proven, and I really like how they list all ingredients in English that we can understand – and they explain what each ingredient does, promising that they are pure and effective. Made in the USA MyChelle are also vegan friendly, cruelty free, gluten free, and their packaging is made with 100% post-consumer paper. The question is, does it work?

Because of my lack of results with the Clinique serum, I wasn't very optimistic about using anything else. How wrong I was. After nearly a month I can say that not only has my age spot tash reduced in appearance, but my whole face seems to look better, and I wasn't expecting that at all. I'm not going to say it has stopped my spots, but my skin just seems in better condition, brighter and healthier. If you're a knackered mum like me, dull skin is something that you may have become accustomed to seeing in the mirror so I'd really recommend giving this product a try, age spots or not. 

It was also enjoyable to use, it smelt of sweet apples (but not too citrusy, think more of caramelised apples) and with ingredients like plant stem cells, lavendar, orange, honeysuckle and 5+ types of apple extract you can understand why it smells so good. It's a deep orange brown colour but it's light to apply and it feels good.

With summer...okay spring, approaching, now is a good time to banish dull, uneven skin in and if you can improve its appearance with natural ingredients whilst defending and protecting from the damaging sun then that's all the better in my book. 



Read more about the ingredients and the whole range of products at 
www.mychelleuk.com 
Apple Brightening Serum, £38.00
(I notice they do 20% off at the moment for new customers) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums