FESTIVE MUMMAS I On the ninth day of Christmas

06:00

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Some nails that were very shiny
It wouldn't be Christmas without some nice festive nails, but with all that pre Christmas prep of getting the house just so, prepping food and wrapping presents its easy for our nails to take a battering!
I often don't paint my nails because they tend to chip within a day but I was recently sent some new products from Nailed London and decided to put them through their paces.
Nailed London is a new nail polish range from blogger Rosie Fortescue and available from Harvey Nicols.  Harvey Nicols you say, must be expensive, but no, most of the polishes are just £7 each.
I started off by using the base coat, followed by Dirty Blonde polish.  The brushes are nice and wide and the polish goes on effortlessly without leaving any streaky brush marks.  I finished off my home mani with the glossy top coat.
Base coat, polish and glossy top coat
What's even better is I found this to be really quick drying, as it's sods law, whenever I paint my nails I instantly need a wee and there's that precarious toilet routine of trying not to smudge my freshly painted nails. 
After 3 days my nails still looked glossy and had only started to chip on the top, and that was from decorating so excusable.  I have since used the same base and top coat with a cheapo nail polish and so far, so good!
If the festive period isn't a reason for glitter then I don't know what is!
Fruit Punch Glitter £8

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums