SAVVY MUMMAS I Feed your Little Angels Organic Snacks for Less at Asda

10:33

If any of you follow my blogs you will know that as a Mum to baby and toddler I prefer natural eco and organic products for my kids. I am also vegan! This can be expensive. I was therefore pleased to find out that now you can feed your baby organic snacks for less at Asda!

The new cheap bargain range of Little Angels products, available exclusively at Asda, are fully organic, yay!!
Items include snack bars, dried fruit, crisps, rice cakes, all really well priced.


I tested a few essentials on my 2 year old toddler:

Oaty Organic Snack Bars- Stage 3+
£1.99 for 5 

I tried Apple and Strawberry, but these also come in yummy Apricot or Banana flavours.

Apple:

 Strawberry:
http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-d1-_-asdacom-dsk-_-hp#/product/910001268159
My daughter scoffed these down, and when I asked for her opinion she said they were yummy. I tried a bit to be sure (she likes anything sweet to be fair), and they taste pretty good. A bit dense maybe but very oaty!

Bonus points for no added sugar - contains naturally occurring sugars. Made with natural ingredients. Also no artificial colours, flavours or hydrogenated fat.Gluten free and vegan too!

Ingredients

Strawberry:
[Organic Sultanas (52%), Organic Gluten Free Wholegrain Oat Flakes (35%), Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Strawberry Juice Concentrate (4.0%), Organic Rice Flour, Made with Natural ingredients] 
Apple:
[Organic Sultanas (52%), Organic Gluten Free Wholegrain Oat Flakes (35%), Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate (4.0%), Organic Rice Flour, Made with Natural Ingredients] 

Organic Raisins 20g
40p

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-webstore/landing/home.shtml?cmpid=ahc-_-ghs-d1-_-asdacom-dsk-_-hp#/product/910001268260
Lovely and juicy. My only complaint is that they have a dash of vegetable oil on them. so little though hardly a sticking point.

All products are available online and in-store now. View the full range here

CB

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums