HOT MUMMAS I Angela Langford

18:28

Angela Langford produces a range of natural and organic skincare products which can be purchased online, at www.angelalangford.com.

Angela kindly sent me some samples that are safe for pregnant and nursing mums. I like the explanation of how she makes the ingredients work together on her 'about' page. Many other products claim to be natural and to have benefits but with no explanation of how and why! being 21 weeks pregnant and still breastfeeding my 20 month old, this is something that is important to me. 

 
The range looks lovely and is well presented with beautiful packaging. See below images of the lovely samples that arrived:







Bloom & Glow
Bloom & Glow can be purchased online from www.angelalangford.com for £22.55 and contains 100% natural ingredients, 88% of which are organic at source.  This product is suitable for Vegans.(That's me!)



Angela suggested this for me because of my spotty pregnant skin. She says it is great for treating skin that is easily inflamed and out of kilter. She actually developed this product for use in pregnancy when skin can be more sensitive, easily upset and may sometimes look a little lack-lustre.

I tested the face oil for a couple of weeks, and it seems to have really helped my hormonal pregnant skin. My only comment would be it's a little strongly scented for my personal preference as it is very 'flowery', but that's just a personal thing. the benefits definitely outweigh this! It doesn't leave the skin oily, and it only takes two squirts for the face and neck.
 
'Bloom & Glow' features oils that are high in skin loving omega 3 and powerful antioxidants. Organic Rosehip, Evening Primrose and Chia Seed  are healing, repairing and help improve skin's elasticity; whilst Bisabolol from Chamomile and Seabuckthorn Plant Extract calm and sooth irritated and upset skin. Organic Jojoba mimics our skin's natural sebum and is very balancing.  Neroli and Rose Geranium essential oils smell wonderful, balance hormones and clear congested skin.
 


In Safe Hands
In Safe Hands hand cream can be purchased online from www.angelalangford.com for £17.50 and is suitable for vegetarians (and vegans like me who are ok with beeswax!)
 
 
 



It's a new mum curse I'm afraid, trying to make sure our hands are constantly germ free yet changing nappies and washing bottles every 2 seconds with no time to don the gloves!



Angela tells me that she has specifically chosen ingredients that will heal, nourish and soften hands, leaving them silky smooth and smelling wonderful too!  'In Safe Hands' features skin softening Rice Bran, Calming and soothing Marshmallow, Marigold & Evening Primrose Oils.

This hand cream is great, it sinks in easily and is non-greasy. It has a light but pleasant floral scent. I wouldn't use it as a healing cream for very chapped hands, but rather as a preventative for everyday wear and tear. It is a great size to throw in your handbag too

 (By the way, I mentioned above this is suitable for veggies but not vegans because it uses organic Beeswax.  I am actually vegan but still eat honey and use beeswax products as I made the decision that I don't believe it is the same as eating animals or dairy/egg products. Obviously a personal choice so wanted to make that clear for any strict vegans. All Angela's ingredients are 100% vegetarian friendly and other than a few products that contain organic Beeswax, they are also suitable for stricter vegans too.)

These products are quite pricey but last a long time, and as I said at least you know exactly what is in them, truly no nasties!

CB

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Share your opinion with our mums