HIP MUMMAS I Maternity Swimwear

17:20

Currently 14 weeks pregnant my bump is starting to show, so I thought I would invest in some maternity swimwear now because I take my 18 month old bubba to Waterbabies swimming lessons every week, and my usual attire is getting uncomfortable.

I have small boobies and not many curves, used to be a size 8, now more like a 10, so was looking for something to flatter my shape. I searched many websites but ended up back at my old fave Figleaves.com where I purchased two items: a one-piece and a Tankini set.


Zoggs Mallacoota Maternity Scoopback Swimsuit £40

This was my favourite. It has a built in shelf bra for support and shape on the bust, and a stretchy yet supportive tummy panel. Extremely comfortable now at 14 weeks, (but not sure what it will be like at full term?) It is also very cute!This is also part of the Zoggs Swimshapes range. The Swimshapes range allows you to choose from a number of figure complementing swimsuits, depending on your body shape (pear, hourglass etc). I am more of a rectangle so mine flatters bust, tum and bum!


 The above is me at 14 weeks in my one-piece!

Midnight Grace MaternityPin Up Spot Halter Tankini Set £42

This tankini is so cute! It has lightly padded cups to give shape to a small bust, which is a bonus for me! It is also made from a soft, stretch fabric, which feels a little less restrictive than the one-piece. However, it doesn't have the belly and boob support that the costume does, which makes it second on my list.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Hope you will continue with new article.
    pregnant swimsuits

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinion with our mums